Penpisha's IB Psych Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Big Issue

Today, in the IB Psychology class, we got to do a survey about these following things:

1. Rationality - Irrationality
2. Stability vs. Change
3. Nature and Nurture
At the beginning, Mr. Antony asked the class which side they think they're in. For me, I said "Irrationality - Change - Nature". Then Mr. Antony gave us the survey. After doing the survey, we got the result of what we really are.
First, for the rationality and irrationality, rational being 25 and irrational being 0, I got the result of 11, which is nearly the middle but on the "irrational" side. Next, for the change and stability, change being 0 and stability being 25, I got the result of 3, which is at the far corner on the "change" side. Finally, the nature and nurture, nature being 25 and nurture being 0, I got the result of 14 which is also near to the middle but on the "nature" side.
The result turns out to be all the same as what I thought, which is strange really. Maybe it's a fluke, but maybe it's just the way I am. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home